Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Goshen Area Maternity Photographer: Various

I am way way way behind on blogging! I am currently revamping how I do sneak peeks and blogs for each session, so I'll be up to date soon enough.  For now, I'm going to include three maternity sessions in one post, all of which took place within two weeks of each other.

First up is Lindsay and her beautiful family.  Doesn't she have the most perfect baby bump?




I was also able to meet with Liz and her adorable family for some maternity pictures in the same location. She also did a newborn session with me, and you'll see those in one of the next few blog posts.






And then, at the same location again [can you tell I love this place?] I met Chad and Mandy. They *were* expecting TRIPLETS! She looked amazing considering she had three babies in that adorable belly. The triplets are here now and doing well, and their newborn session will also be apart of the upcoming blog posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment