Monday, April 23, 2012

Goshen Newborn Photographer: Elianna S.

When Victoria emailed me about newborn pictures, I was thrilled [and amused] to learn that she lived right in my neighborhood! Although we had never met previously, except for a few hellos to her husband on my evening walks, I knew just which house she lived in. So when the time came for newborn pictures, I packed up my van and drove less than a block down the street.  If I didn't take a mini-studio with me everywhere I went, I might have been able to use a wagon to get down there.

Elianna was AWESOME for our session! We started with some pictures with big brother Parker, and then went right into some "studio" shots.  Here are a few...

Look at this proud big brother!







Sometimes you just need a little mama love.












No comments:

Post a Comment